FobBattery is an independent review site that prides itself on unbiased reviews. I am not affiliated with any manufacturers and do not accept paid reviews. When you buy through my links, I may earn a commission which helps me purchase more key fobs for testing. - Scott
Subaru’s Baja was an interesting little utility vehicle that the company manufactured between 2003 to 2006. There is one type of key fob used for the Baja—the Subaru “Simple” key fob. To learn how to change the battery inside this device, scroll down to see a step-by-step video tutorial.
For other Subaru models, see our Subaru key fob battery page.
MODEL FOB YEARS BATTERY BUY BATTERY Baja Simple 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 CR2032 Check on Amazon
How to replace the Subaru Baja “Simple” key fob battery (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006)
Watch the video below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to change the battery in your key fob.
What you will need:
- 1x CR2032 battery
- Flat-head screwdriver
- Precision screwdriver
This is the battery you need for the Subaru Baja “Simple” key fob:
- IN THE BOX: 4-pack of CR2032 3 volt lithium coin cell batteries; replacement for BR2032, DL2032, and ECR2032
- DEVICE COMPATIBLE: Ideal for watches, calculators, key fobs, Apple TV remotes, and other small electronics
- DESIGNED TO LAST: 8-year leak-free shelf life
These are the precision screwdrivers I used to open this key fob in the video:
- 【6 Different Size】: 2pcs Phillips sizes(#0, #1); 4pcs Flathead sizes(1.4mm, 2.0mm, 2.4mm, 3.0mm); It is the prefect choice for your daily repairs such as watch, jewelry, glasses repair and fixing anything with small screws
- 【Good Grip Design】: The gap is closely combined while use, comfortable hand feeling. Spinning end caps increase speed and efficiency. A must have in the toolbox
- 【Easy To Carry】: Packed in a plastic storage case to help you keep the screwdriver organized. These are so convenient to have around the home