Subaru’s Baja was an interesting little utility vehicle that the company manufactured between 2003 to 2006. There is one type of key fob used for the Baja—the Subaru “Simple” key fob. To learn how to change the battery inside this device, scroll down to see a step-by-step video tutorial.
For other Subaru models, see our Subaru key fob battery page.
MODEL FOB YEARS BATTERY BUY BATTERY Baja Simple 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 CR2032 Check on Amazon
How to replace the Subaru Baja “Simple” key fob battery (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006)
Watch the video below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to change the battery in your key fob.
What you will need:
- 1x CR2032 battery
- Flat-head screwdriver
- Precision screwdriver
This is the battery you need for the Subaru Baja “Simple” key fob:
- IN THE BOX: 4-pack of CR2032 3 volt lithium coin cell batteries; replacement for BR2032, DL2032, and ECR2032
- DEVICE COMPATIBLE: Ideal for watches, calculators, key fobs, Apple TV remotes, and other small electronics
- DESIGNED TO LAST: 8-year leak-free shelf life
These are the precision screwdrivers I used to open this key fob in the video:
- 1【6 Different Sizes】Precision screwdriver set, The set includes 2 cross sizes (#0,#1); 4 flat head sizes(1.4 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.4 mm, 3.0 mm); mini screwdriver is your daily electronic repair, watch repair, jewelry repair Perfect choice for any other small screws.
- 2【Rotating Design】Eyeglass repair kit, The end cover adopts a rotating design, which is flexible to rotate, and the gap is tightly combined,and it is comfortable to use. Rotating end cap improves efficiency and is easy to use.
- 3【High Quality】Our precision screwdriver set is made of high-quality chrome vanadium steel material, hardened carbon steel shaft, black oxidation treatment, durable and corrosion-resistant. The screwdriver is small and very suitable for small screws.